If so, you’re in the right place.
I’m Jan – a feisty, fun-loving Career Coach.
My intention is to show how a midlife career change can help you thrive in the New Economy and allow you to take your Soul to work.
If you are a woman who wants more meaningful work, I can help you explore your options and determine the best fit for your lifestyle preferences.
At last! Get out of Job Jail.
Enjoy Meaningful Work past age 50 and
end the Worries that you haven’t Saved Enough
to Leave the 9 to 5 Job Grind behind.
The old days of putting your time in for 30+ years and then retiring off into the sunset are long-gone. Nowadays, savvy women like you are demanding more from the way you live and work.
There is a candle in your heart ready to be kindled.
There is a void in your soul ready to be filled.
You feel it, don’t you?
Stop wasting your time in a job you don’t enjoy. Use your time now to build a career that you will enjoy and that can help you give back and build a more financially secure future.
Does this sound familiar?
- You are fed up with simply putting in time and want work that does more than just provide a paycheque. You want your work to be an exciting part of each day – rather than just a path you get through on the road to retirement.
- You’ve watched firsthand as a stressful job ruined the health of friends, co-workers or loved ones – and you’re not about to sit back and let yourself be run into the ground.
- You understand how meaningful work can nourish your soul and you want a taste of doing work that actually means something to you and those around you.
- Maybe you’ve heard all the scare tactics about how much money it takes to retire and worry that you’ll never be able to afford to quit your day job.
- You’re intrigued by the idea of earning a great income while calling your own shots and following your passion.
My Mission is to support Boomer women who want to live and work on their own terms while making a meaningful difference in the world.
I will help you:
- Choose Simplicity.
- Clear the Clutter.
- Come Home to Yourself.
70% of employees say they’re not engaged with their work.*
What creates engagement at work?
- Serving a purpose that makes a meaningful difference in the world.
- Doing work that matches your strengths and interests while it provides opportunities for self-development.
- Being surrounded by friendly people who show appreciation of the value of each person’s contribution.
When you have the Right Tools and Resources you will be able to:
- Understand what you want out of the next stage of life.
- Recognize the legacy you want to leave.
- Know how to develop a passion or interest into an income.
- Create your own work with partners you enjoy – in the ideal environment for you.
- Control your own destiny, set your own hours and design a truly meaningful future.
Once you take action to live your dreams and you set an intention to do so – synchronicity will meet you halfway to make it happen.
If you don’t have a plan… I can help you create one.
You can start by downloading my free eBook: Create Career Joy! This will help you get started designing the life you want to lead. It is a 10-step process that includes links to some fun exercises to get you headed in the right direction.
If you don’t have support… I will support you through the process.
Read my Book: Work On Your Own Terms in midlife & beyond.
Click on my Contact Tab to send me an email to schedule a cost-free 20-minute Chat to see if I can help you.
No strings attached.
[Please put “Free Chat” in the Subject line so I can easily find it.]
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
If you don’t have a face-to-face community… join our Artful Living. Soulful Work. Island Retreat
Join a small group of Soul Sisters for an Island Retreat beside the Salish Sea so you can have the time and space to create your ideal Life/Work Plan.
Want to know who lives the longest and happiest lives?
Those who live long & happy lives have this in common:
- Their lives have purpose and meaning.
- They laugh a lot and enjoy themselves.
- They deliberately choose to do what makes them happy.
Pretty simple recipe for success.
The question is: Are you following it?
Want to meet me in person first?
See when I’ll be offering my next Workshop or MeetUp.
Please ignore Financial Planners who scold you about needing at least $1-million in the bank. They’re wrong! (They may be hoping you’ll help them buy a yacht with your investments.)
Download the eBook: Create Career Joy!
Live your Dreams!
P.S. Send me your questions. Click the Contact Tab. I want to help.
Most of the photos are thanks to my husband, Tony Bridge. We call them SoulScapes©.
*Based on Gallup’s decades-long global engagement and well-being studies.