I guide Creative women on a Journey to Live and Work On Their Own Terms.
I can help you with midlife reinvention.
A corporate cubicle with layers of bureaucracy feels like a death sentence to you. It's the place where Dreams go to die.
You've been there, done that, and ended up stressed and exhausted. You want out of Job Jail for good.
This is the experience many of my clients shared with me during my 20+ years as a Career Counsellor.
Enough is enough!
You're in midlife now and it's time for a change.
You tend to question the status quo, call out the B.S. you see in the world, and enjoy walking down the road less travelled.
You want more time to use your creativity.
You want more Freedom, Flexibility, and Travel time.
You're in the right place if ...
- Your work must be aligned with your Values.
- You trust your Intuition.
- You enjoy Experiences more than Material Possessions.
- You value Collaboration with other Creatives.
- You like to have Fun.
- You value Different Perspectives and enjoy Learning from other Cultures.
- Self-knowledge and Personal Growth are important to you.
- You trust your Dreams to guide your Vision of what's right for you.
- You like to Help and Support others.
- You like Variety.
- You are motivated by Creative Inspiration.
- You like projects that Challenge and Stretch you.
- You're Spontaneous and like to Work At Your Own Pace.
- You enjoy meeting New People and learning New Skills.
- You prefer a Friendly, Relaxed environment.
- You've been called Enthusiastic or Imaginative.
- You have a natural Curiosity.
- You see the "Big Picture" and think "outside the box."
- You like to Laugh and Learn at the same time.
- You can Brainstorm ideas at the drop of a hat.
- Metaphors and Word Play appeal to you.
If this sounds like you, then you're a lot like me.
HOW I CAN HELP
I'd be happy to serve as your Guide as you start your journey of midlife reinvention.
I offer a RoadMap that can walk you Step-By-Step along a path to help you explore your creativity, find your voice, and use it to create an income that allows you more time to travel and make friends around the world.
I'll show you how Slow Travel can cost less than staying at home.
It's also more fun.
Have a look at my video on Midlife Reinvention via Travel.
More About Jan
My background includes a MA in Leadership & Training and extensive counselor training. I am a qualified instructor of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and am certified in three areas: Life Skills Coach, Senior Advisor and Retirement Coach. I read a lot and am devoted to lifelong learning.
I live in a small cottage with my husband Tony on an Island surrounded by creative artists of all types. My Island home is known as The Isle of the Arts. It is on Canada’s West Coast. My love of music often has me out Morris dancing, singing and playing songs on my ukulele or attending concerts and Music Festivals.
Start your Journey by Downloading a copy of ...
10 Delightful Ways Travel Can Change Your Life
That's how we can keep in touch.
I hope to see you somewhere down the road,
Don’t be afraid to live your dreams!