Here are some interesting results from a survey I read:
(2009 Pew Survey)
- People aged 18 to 29 believe the average person becomes old at age 60.
- Middle-age respondents said age 70
- Those age 65+ said age 74.
Who says they feel their age?
- Those age 18 to 29 said they feel their age or older.
- 60% age 65+ said they feel younger than their age.
- 78% age 65+ who live in the West say they don’t feel old.
- 67% age 65+ who live in the rest of the country say they don’t feel old
That old saying, ‘Go West young man’ may have you feeling young a lot longer. Is there a move in your future?